Competition Terms and Conditions
SUBSCRIBE AND WIN
1. By entering the competition, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Bloomsbury Mill, their subsidiaries, families, agents, affiliates, or anyone involved in running the competition.
3. To enter the competition you must visit www.bloomsburymill.com and subscribe to our newsletter via the pop-up window. Entrants must not already be subscribed to receive the Bloomsburymill.com newsletter
4. If you do not meet the criteria specified then your entry will not be deemed valid.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. Entry period: Subscribe and win competition begins on 1st November 2019 and ends on 1st January 2020 (the “Entry Period”).
6. Subscriptions after the Entry Period will not be included in the Prize Draw.
7. To enter: Visit www.bloomsburymill.com and subscribe to our newsletter, you will be required to submit your name and email address.
8. Only complete entries will be accepted. Bloomsbury Mill accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach us by the Closing Date for any reason.
9. All entrants who subscribe within the Entry Period will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
10. By entering the competition you confirm to Bloomsbury Mill that all information submitted by you is correct and that you have complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Bloomsbury Mill reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Automated entries and entries via third parties or agents will be invalid. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions (including those containing any false information) will be invalid.
11. The winners will be drawn at random from all complete entries/subscriptions received before the Closing Date.
12. There will be one winner receiving one prize
The winner’s prize: 1 x £100 voucher to spend online with Bloomsbury Mill
13. The winner will be notified by 5th January 2020 via the email address provided at the time of entry. The winner will also be announced on Bloomsbury Mill Facebook and Instagram page.
14. If Bloomsbury Mill is unable to contact a winner within 21 days, the Prize shall be deemed to be unclaimed or unaccepted and a substitute winner may be chosen at Bloomsbury Mill’s sole discretion. Bloomsbury Mill will not be responsible or liable for any Prize that is unclaimed or declined.
15. The prize is non-transferable and the winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
16. All details and other restrictions applying to the prize not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be determined by Bloomsbury Mill in its sole discretion.
17. Bloomsbury Mill reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time on giving notice through its website www.bloomsburymill.com.
18. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the Prize Draw all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material. Non-compliance may render you ineligible to receive the Prize.
19. All entrants acknowledge that, in the course of participating in this Prize Draw, certain information about them (“Personal Data”) will be captured, electronically or otherwise, and will be transmitted to Bloomsbury Mill. All entrants expressly agree to:
19.1 The transfer of Personal Data to Blooomsbury Mil for the purpose of processing Personal Data in connection with the administration of the Prize Draw;
19.2 The transfer of Personal Data to Bloomsbury Mill for the purpose of processing Personal Data in connection with providing you with information on products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
20. Bloomsbury Mill reserves the right to withhold Prizes in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions or if Bloomsbury Mill deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice throughout the Entry Period.
21. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the Prize Draw all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material. Non-compliance may render you ineligible to receive the Prize.